my nola checklist
June 23, 2010 § 1 Comment
a few things you should do in new orleans. in no particular order.
1. eat creamy chipotle grits @ mr. b’s
2. take a cable car to the garden district and check out the houses.
3. observe and enjoy the colors and architecture in the french quarter and try to remember that you’re not in a spanish costal city.
4. eat some good, fresh and creatively cooked meat at cochon or their deli next door, butcher.
5. savor and relish the tasting menus at restaurant august with your special someone.
let me know how it goes!